Biowave Mini - (500sq ft) - DL-1000Regular price $1,799.99
Biowave Mini Subsonic Harmonic
emitters generate subsonic harmonic waves that reverberate with frequencies of plant and make the leaves pores to widen helping in nutrients absorption. This helps to increase the average yield by 20%. Increased respiration/transpiration results in greater yields.
On the whole, Biowave mini subsonic harmonic emitter is a modern sonic development induction system using an exclusive frequency methodology that is technically manifested in a lab environment.
The building block of this subsonic harmonic emitter is two stainless steel cages that rotate in opposite directions producing subsonic harmonic waves that make the plant to breathe better. Because it’s made of stainless steel, this emitter is highly durable and corrosion resistive.
It does not have any harmful impact on humans - it only influences plants. All the materials and equipment used in this subsonic harmonic emitter is weatherproof. Also, since it works on plug and play mechanism, it is very easy to operate.
The Biowave Mini Subsonic Harmonic Emitter is sturdy, efficient, powerful, and also confronts harmful insects.
Features and Benefits
- It helps plants with better respiration/transpiration by stimulating the opening of stomata
- It increases the percentage of solids present in the juice (brix level) of a plant and enhances the quality of yield.
- It is perfect for discrete rooms and tiny plots.
- It helps repel and prevent harmful insect attacks.
- This subsonic harmonic emitter is made of stainless steel
- It will not impact light or any other electrical apparatus.
- Works on the basis of Plug and Play mechanism and covers around 500 square ft. area.
- You only need a damp cloth and hand soap for cleaning.
- It is durable and corrosion resistant.
- Weight: 8.2 kgs
- Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 12 in
- Volts: 110-240 V
- Watts: 20-30 watts